Faith. Church. Theology. Culture. Let's Talk.

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Patience

Hey everyone,

I have been excited by all of the feedback and comments that this blog has been getting. It makes me happy to see how many people come out with passionate beliefs, and solid opinions. Last week I started school again...and that probably does not mean good things for the regularity of my posts. Hopefully, the quality of my posts will increase (and there is definitely room for that), but the quantity will certainly decrease. It is a bummer because I have had to bail out on two different Bible study occasions because there is just too much work (sorry, guys...I promise, Beers Bibles and Buddies will prevail)!
When I do post a blog it will most likely be related to something that I had to read for school. I'm taking classes on the New Testament (learning about the historical and theological background behind the gospels and the book of acts), Contemporary Theological Trends (learning about recent trends in theology such as liberation, black, and feminist theology), Prayer (discussing the theology and practice of prayer), Pastoral Counseling (learning tools and methods towards helpful and Biblical counseling), and Writing of the Mystics (reading all kinds of mystics)...so I will definitely have a lot to talk about!
Anyways, thanks again to all of you who took the time to come to my blog, and to respond to my posts. I get really excited every time that I see someone left a comment because that means there is one more beautiful opinion to check out. I look forward to all of your feedback in the future! Check back again soon!

Jimmy

No comments: